Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why do I have to overdo stuff?


So I did this boat pastel sketch earlier in the day..that should have been enough for the day right? But no, I always have to overdo stuff and screw up!! Obviously you can't do something with the same attention and focus when you have exhausted your energy on other things (in my case it was - sketching, laundry, vacuuming, cooking!)

look at this screwed up sketch..I feel sorry :-(
I was trying to sketch my cutie niece - Vridhi....I had done half of it before..it was only in pencil..I should have contained myself, but I got carried away with the pastels!! I don't think it was a good idea to include pastels here! The sketch in pencil looked a lot better..but I somehow wanted some color and the results are-----sob sob :-(

Anyway lessons to learn!! Patience...have patience..patience is the key!!

2 comments: