Sunday, October 10, 2010

Your love is like a sunset..



Your love is like a sunset,
wild, bright and true.
The colors blend together,
forming a magical hue.
The day's warm caress
is slipping through the air,
just as though your fingers
would be slipping through my hair.

I sit and watch the sunset,
knowing it soon will end,
thinking of you and
waiting 'til we will be together again.
Slowly now it's going,
coming to a end.
Darkness may be closing in,
but the fun has just begun.

For now I can go home,
go to my darkened room,
lie on the bed and
close my eyes,
fall asleep and dream of you.

2 comments:

  1. Neelam, I just happened to click on your blog from your FB page. I am totally thrilled to see your creativity in drawing and writing on this page. Do post some of your work on FB from time to time. My best wishes

    Take care,
    BIPIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to come visit my page. Thank you so much :-)

    While all the sketches are mine, I haven't written all the poems/songs myself. I usually sketch and look for a suitable verse to go it :P

    Cheers,
    Neelam

    ReplyDelete